The Doctor is in (The Kitchen): Cooking Delicious Food for Disease Prevention & Treatment
This workshop is sold out! Please consider registering for another workshop.
Join these two chef-MDs, Chef Michelle Hauser, MD, MPA, MS and Chef Linda Shiue, MD to learn how to incorporate cooking delicious, healthy food into your life and practice.
Price: $190 (Price includes culinary tools used in class.)
- Define culinary medicine and give background on the movement to improve health and reverse disease using food.
- Highlight the evidence for cooking in ways that are appropriate for chronic disease prevention and reversal.
- Understand the importance of personal health in the care of your patients.
- Prepare delicious, seasonal, healthy, plant-based dishes with the help of certified chef-MDs.
- Learn tips and tricks to make cooking healthful food time and budget-friendly.