Fitness That Works: How to Make Exercise Happen Between 9-5
Not enough time to exercise? Not any more! It’s time for a new way of doing fitness!
What if you could offer a proven and turnkey solution to help your patients, your staff and even yourself “sit less, move more and thrive” throughout the busy workday?
The answer starts with the Fitness That Works program, which focuses on seven “Simple Strategies and Moves” that have been proven to:
- Enhance happiness
- Boost energy
- Lower stress
- Increase performance and productivity
- Fight office fatigue and “sitting disease”
- Enhance creativity and memory
- Increase self-confidence, self-esteem and self-efficacy
- Manage weight
- Lower blood pressure and related health risks
- Improve overall fitness and appearance
- And much, much more.
Join Sean Foy, Co-Author of the New York Times #1 Best selling book, The Daniel Plan, and author of the proven metabolic makeover books, The Burst Workout and Walking 4 Wellness share the latest research on how to finally help patients and employees get fit and stay fit even from 9-5!
- Discover how to help others find their “Why” and what makes them want to move
- Uncover A Fitness That Works Personality Profile and what exercise are best for you
- Learn Seven Simple strategies and moves that will permanently change the way you look at fitness
- Leave with a proven, step by step, Fitness That Works Plan for your staff, your patients and your organization
- Begin a “fitness movement” in your workplace and community
Fitness That Works will create a movement in your workplace, empowering your employees and patients to become happier, healthier and higher performing.