NEW PARAMETERS FOR THE 2020 ABLM/ACLM EXAM:
- Exam can now be taken from home or quiet location that has good wifi. You will need a PC, laptop or tablet.
- Exam can be taken any time between Saturday, November 7th, from 8 AM through Sunday, November 8th, until 8pm. Registrants must start exam any time between those two dates/times….there are NO other times/dates available.
- Registration for the Exam is via the ABLM website at ablm.co
- Deadline to register for the November Exam at ablm.co is September 30th, 2020. All prerequisites must be uploaded by October 7th, 2020.
- For all 2020 exams, virtual in-person CMEs from eligible events are accepted (but not for exams in 2021)
- All current Carlsbad and Boston 2020 exam registrants will be moved to the “take from home” exam on November 7-8 automatically. if you have any questions or changes you need to make regarding your exam registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
- It will be a prerequisite that anybody taking the virtual exam in November signs a pledge not to cheat/copy/etc….this will be in the form of a pop-up window in Classmarker before the exam starts.
Please click on the links below for detailed information about the American Board of Lifestyle Medicine and International Board of Lifestyle Medicine certification.